Epilepsy Congress Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for epilepsycongress.neuroconferences.com(Source: Google Analytics)
The dashboard of Google Analytics traffic overview of “2nd World Congress on Epilepsy and Brain Disorders” clearly reflects the interests of the world-wide enthusiastic conference attendees like Most innovative minds, Developers, Experts, Academicians, Practitioners, Early Career Scholars, students along with Industries, Organizations and other key stakeholders from Neurology & Brain Disorders background who are searching to attend and present/exhibit their research/organization findings on highly recognized international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of 13,908 visits. The total page views were 25120 where our reports are analyzed yearly.
Epilepsy Congress 2019 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to Google Analytics, more than 10,000 visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendance
- It is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from both developed and developing nations
- Under developing nations researchers our conference website is standard to quantify their research proposal submitted
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like India, United States, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Turkey, Thailand, Canada, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Iran, China, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Egypt, New Zealand, Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Israel, Nigeria, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Qatar, Romania, Bangladesh, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Austria, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Chile, Czechia, France, Poland, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Greece, Jordan, Nepal, Denmark
The highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- The highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like United States, India, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Germany, Australia, Italy, South Korea, Russia, Switzerland, Iran, Japan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, China, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Brazil, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Poland, Pakistan, Serbia, Ireland, Austria, Israel, Taiwan, Azerbaijan, Romania, Ukraine, Portugal, South Africa, Nigeria, Denmark, Finland, Mauritius, Czechia, Qatar, Kuwait, Argentina, Mexico, Indonesia, Sweden, Georgia, Iraq
- Average Time spent by each visitor on the conference official website is approximately 1.33 minutes.
The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors to the website listing from renowned universities, research institutions and organizations.
Reasons behind listing Epilepsy Congress 2019 Research on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers are inclined only to the conferences where their profiles and abstracts get the highest visibility and readership.
- The most accessible way for researchers to grow their research profiles is through their contributions to a conference presentation at our conference.
- Our Conference provides opportunities to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish potential contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learning about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get an opportunity to publish the full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.